Our PhilosophyNo one knows what lies ahead, future events are largely out of our control.
To be successful in life
You need to focus on what you can control, such as making sure your assets are sufficiently diversified and that your legal documentation is fit for purpose.
Whatever your financial arrangements, there are often gaps and considerable scope for improvement.
You may have had financial and legal advice in the past, but very few advisers – unlike us – can provide a truly comprehensive service. As one of our clients remarked – we connect all the dots.
Look forward to a bright future
We believe that by making smart decisions about your financial and investment planning, you will have a bright future in the years ahead.
We can help by re-organising your financial arrangements and providing you with strategic direction, so that you can enjoy your choice of lifestyle and achieve what you want for you and your family.
Are you getting the quality of advice you deserve?
For best advice contact us HERE
Featured Planning Services
Our Financial and Investment Planning
will Provide You with a Worry Free Future.
Our Expert Advisors
Everyone has different interests and aims in life. In one aspect though, everyone is the same; everyone wants to maintain or improve the lifestyle they currently enjoy. Unfortunately, high risk…
Discovery MeetingWe will carry out an extensive assessment of your financial circumstances at the outset to establish your financial planning requirements. This will include:
- Gathering of information about your existing financial arrangements and personal circumstances.
- Gaining an understanding of your personal Goals, Needs and Objectives.
- Understanding of your investment knowledge and attitude and tolerance towards investment risk and loss.
- Gaining an understanding of your attitudes towards estate planning and providing for the costs of long-term care.
Data AnalysisWe will conduct a full analysis of your current financial position and undertake an assessment of the likelihood of you achieving your stated objectives. This will include:
- Building a Lifelong Cashflow Forecast which will show, based on assumptions agreed between us, whether you are likely to run out of money in the future.
- Considering a number of catastrophe scenarios to determine whether your family will be financially secure in the event of death or disability.
- Using your Risk Profile to determine the suitability of your existing investments (for example, are you exposed to too much risk?)
Strategy & Plan
- Working through and developing your Financial Plan with you at the center of the process.
- Highlighting any weaknesses exposed in your existing arrangements. Planning to overcome any shortfalls or defects in your planning.
- Agreement to a plan of action for the achievement of your objectives. We will advise how to take specific steps to realize your plan and review regularly.
Neil Phillips / Newbury
Our financial arrangements were causing us a lot of concern. Then Ray Best came into our lives and showed us how to improve our pensions and reduce the cost of our monthly mortgage payments. It’s helped us immensely. He has a knack of explaining all the options to explain the relative merits in terms that make sense. We trust Ray.
Michael & Christine Moorhouse / Exeter
After advice from our bank, we noticed the values of our investments dropping like a stone, one of our friends recommended Ray Best. Ray has dealt with our investments ever since; we have had complete peace of mind with our finances for over 10 years – how do you put a price on that? He also helped us with some complex trust planning, and we saved an absolute fortune following Ray’s advice.
Annie Reynolds / Kent
Ray advised my mother for 17 years, as a result of his investment skills left a large estate. I now have a very comfortable lifestyle. If you are looking for a very capable adviser, who takes care of the complexities but speaks to you as a trusted friend then I would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Ray Best.
Barry Howard / Wokingham
I had an opportunity to make a large contribution to my pension, the problem was my existing financial adviser wanted to take a big chunk out of it as a commission. Then I was introduced to Ray Best, he charged reasonable fees and provided ongoing advice to make my pension pot bigger. He has been my adviser for eighteen years now, I trust him completely.
Achieve Your GoalsAlthough your overriding requirement is accruing and protecting your wealth, to achieve those goals requires us to take account of many different issues, options, and possibilities.
If for instance you’re retired, the arrangements we propose are likely to be quite different from those we would recommend for a business owner or an employee.
But in every instance, we take things one step at a time and we’re thorough – extremely thorough. Before we get anywhere near investments, we sort out the essentials. So irrespective of your employment status, our first step will be an examination of your will and insurances.