Business Owner Wealth Acceleration
For business owners running a business with annual profits of between £250,000 to £500,000, the path to success depends largely on following a plan of action to leverage both your personal and business assets so that the results of those actions multiply your wealth.
To proceed with the advanced planning required, you will need the support of an Elite Wealth Planner with specific knowledge and history of advising business owners.
- Business Discovery Meeting. At our initial meeting, we conduct a discovery interview. This helps us identify the challenges you face in achieving all that is important to you. We examine your current situation, the goals you would like to achieve and how we can maximize the possibility of achieving those goals.
- Personal Discovery Meeting. At this meeting, we present our diagnostic of your current situation and our recommendations for how we can bridge the gaps for you to reach your goals. This plan forms the foundation for all of our work together.
- Mutual Commitment Meeting. At this meeting, we are ready to make a mutual decision about whether our firm can add substantial value and whether we should proceed. Should we both choose to work together, we commit to each other to work toward achieving everything that is important to you and your family. We also execute the documents necessary to put your investment plan into motion.
- 45-Day Follow-up Meeting. When you have multiple investment accounts, it’s easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of paperwork you receive. At this meeting, we help you organize all that paperwork in a binder that we provide. We also answer any questions you may have so that you understand exactly what is happening with your money.
- Regular Progress Meetings. These meetings, which we schedule at intervals convenient to you, provide us an opportunity to review any major changes in your personal or financial situation since our last meeting. If these changes mean that we need to make adjustments to your investment plan, we do so. We also review your overall progress toward your long-term financial goals. This meeting is also our opportunity to implement advanced planning recommendations that may be appropriate for your situation. We will present to you our advanced plan at our first Regular Progress meeting so that we can prioritize those areas of greatest importance to you and then begin to address them systematically.
For business owners who have already implemented business optimisation strategies, you will want to build on your impressive success so far and create even more wealth and value going forward.
Why wouldn’t you?
What we have learned from accomplished business owners like you is that you want to grow your wealth substantially and achieve goals that are deeply meaningful to you. Those goals include:
- Taking care of your family and other loved ones
- Supporting the causes, you care about
- Having a meaningful impact on society
- Changing the world for the better